Looking for a Motorcycle or Motorbike to Rent? Need to know where the Best motorcycles for hire is in Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol?
We simply provide you with motorbikes you need for touring Alona Beach Panglao Island, Bohol and all other neighboring Cities here in Bohol province.
10 Reasons to book your Motorcycle Rental with Hey Joe Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals at BoholMotorcycles.com
- Every bike has full and up to date registration papers. (If you get stopped at a checkpoint with out-of-date papers you, the driver can face a fine of 15,000 php)
- All bikes go through a 20 point safety check before every new rental, and come with free helmets and a child helmet if requested.
- We ensure every motorcycle has tyresafe products as the roads here are not as flat or safe as at home and punctures are very common. (don’t get caught out)
- We ensure you have a full tank of fuel before every rental.
- All bikes are nearly new so much less chance of mechanical failure.
- Hey Joe will drop off and pickup up your rental bike free of charge
- Tyre pressures are checked before every rental period.
- We have a full staff of 9 people so it’s not just a case of we will pick up or drop of the bike when a cousin’s cousin get back with it.
- All our prices are fair and competitive, and you get a very safe reliable Motorcycle as well as our expertise and help you get around.
- Hey Joe is the biggest and most experienced Motorcycle Rentals Company for Alona Beach In Panglao Island. SO RENT WITH THE BEST
They offer exceptional customer service, competitive pricing and unlimited mileage on all of their motorbikes. The fleet consists of great reliable, excellent performance, handling, and comfort. In addition, they equip our motorbikes with premium tires and all engine, brakes, suspension, etc. are well maintained and checked regularly.
They will deliver anywhere on the island of Panglao or Bohol. They also provide you with comfortable helmets (children’s helmet available upon request) approved by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
They do require a valid drivers license and give you a full written rental agreement for the hire of the motorbike.